Are you wanting to start a business?
Are you already running a small business?
Do you need support with your business finances and tax obligations?
Would you like to run your business more efficiently and embrace more digital ways of working to free up more of your time?
What we offer
- Abacus Jack provides bookkeeping which is fully compliant with HMRC legislation, including the up and coming Making Tax Digital proposals, which will affect all small businesses.
- We provide business start up services for Self Employed and Limited Companies.
- We are HMRC agents for Accountancy Service Provision, and offer Ltd Company Formation services.
- We provide Full or Partial Bookkeeping Services, depending on your needs and budget, including
- Bank Reconciliation
- Client Invoicing
- Expenses and Payments
- End of Year Accounts
- Self Assessment
- All clients have access to an online account, allowing you to manage your business finances online, from any device. See a real time view of your profit / loss, and tax timeline.
- If you have employees, they will all have their own online login to record time, view and download payslips, or enter any expenses which they have incurred.
- We provide unlimited support and advice. All our clients deal with the same dedicated person, who is only ever an email or phone call away.
- We work to strong values of honesty, simplicity, and transparency. All our costs are published on our pricing page.
Concentrate on your business, not your admin
Abacus Jack is a business services company providing a new generation of digital bookkeeping and business management services. We combine the simple ingredients of a experienced friendly team, with award winning cloud based technologies and business bookkeeping software.
The result is a service which enables small business owners to manage and automate their business administration, finances, and tax obligations with the backing of unlimited support and guidance from us. This recipe removes the worry and burden of managing your finances, and lets you focus on actually running and growing your business.
What benefits will you see?
- Your business will be compliant with HMRC legislation, including the up and coming Making Tax Digital initiatives, which HMRC will begin to implement from 2017.
- Your will always know how much money is coming in and going out of your business - your online account connects directly to your bank account and shows you a real time view of your income, expenditure, and profit / loss.
- You will know which taxes are due, how much, and when - your online account shows you a tax timeline and with our support we will ensure you never miss tax deadlines.
- Smarter invoicing. Start invoicing customers electronically, including the ability for your customers to pay you online, by card, or by direct debit, ensuring you receive payments more quickly.
- Use your online account to manage your client database and your projects.
- Record expenses and mileage on the go, including scanning and uploading receipts from your phone.
- Manage pay and dividends across your business.
- Remove the worry and burden HMRC compliance with our support services for VAT, Payroll, and end of year accounting.
Alternatively, if you would prefer to speak to us or email us, we would love to hear from you.