Paying Staff: The most important part of a business
If you employ staff then you have a legal responsibility to pay your staff on time, issue them with payslips, and submit the correct Pay As You Earn taxes accurately and on time.
This responsibility can be a burden for busy business owners.
As authorised HMRC payroll agents, we are able to manage your payroll on your behalf.
Simply tell us who you pay, how much, and how often and we'll take care of the rest.
Features of Abacus Jack payroll services
- HMRC-compliant payroll software
- Submits Real Time Information (RTI) directly to HMRC
- Generate payslips and P60's for your staff, which they can print or view online
- Enable staff to record expenses online and receive reimbursements through payroll
- Support for student loans, maternity and paternity pay
- Handles the Employment Allowance
We send you a report detailing the amounts to pay your staff and HMRC. We can even conduct the bank transfers on your behalf if you would like us to.
Cost (prices exclude VAT)
- Free as part of fixed fee services, else:
- £10 per month (1 Employee)
- £20 per month (2-5 Employees)
- £40 (5-20 Employees)
- For greater than 20 employees, please contact us for an individual quote
The above costs are based on the condition that your payroll is monthly and that around 80% of your staff receive the same amount each month. For more regular payroll services, or where staff are paid different amounts each month, please contact us directly and we will be happy to prepare a quote based on your individal requirements