Sign up online
Create an account below. We will set everything up and be in touch to help you begin bookkeeping online.
By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service. The main points to note are:
- By registering for an online bookkeeping account, you will become a customer of Abacus Jack. Hurrah! That means we will be in touch to help you set up your account and get everything working perfectly. We provide as much help, support and training as you feel you need and wont rest until you are happy with our service.
- Our invoice cycle runs monthly. You will be billed according to the package you select below, however you can change your package at any time, without charge.
- All fees are collected by Direct Debit. We will send you a link to register your direct debit details with our online payment service.
- Free period. Everyone likes free stuff! You will be billed on the first day of the month after you sign up, and monthly thereafter. As such, you may use your online account for free up until the date of your first bill.
- You can cancel your account at any time. There is no charge, but we require 30 days notice. All the data within your account will be provided to you in a report and spreadsheet. You must keep this safe as you will no longer have access to your account online, but may be required to use the data to fulfill your obligations as a business.
- All Clients will be required to supply at least two forms of identification, including proof of address for the past 5 years. For example Passport, Driving Licence, Utility Bill, or Bank Statement. Scanned documents can be emailed to us within 10 days of opening your account and must relate to the business owner who is making the application. We are regulated by Anti Money Laundering Regulations and are required by law to confirm the identity of our clients.