New Client Registration
Register your details below and select the services you are interested in. We will set everything up and be in touch to help you.
Important Notes By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service. The main points to note are:
- By registering for services you will become a customer of Abacus Jack Ltd. That means we will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail and help you get the most from the services you need. We provide as much help, support and training as you feel you need and wont rest until you are happy with our service.
- Our invoice cycle runs monthly. You will be billed according to the services you select, however you can change your services at any time, without charge.
- All fees are collected by Direct Debit. We will send you a link to register your direct debit details with our online payment service.
- Free Accounting Software. Everyone likes free stuff! For customers who require bookkeeping services, you will be offered the choice of a free 'FreeAgent' online bookkeeping account or a free Abacus Jack bookkeeping spreadsheet. We will discuss which option is better for you and your business. Both are provided free of charge, however please note that the minimum bookkeeping service we offer is 1 hour per month (for Sole Traders) or 2 hours per month (for Ltd Companies).
- You can cancel your services at any time. There is no charge, but we do ask for 30 days notice. All the data within your account will be provided to you in a report and spreadsheet. You must keep this safe as you will no longer have access to any online data.
- We are regulated by HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations and are required by law to confirm the identity of our clients. All clients will be required to consent to an ID check.