Here is our price list...
All prices exclude VAT.
We believe pricing should be clear, simple, and where possible fixed.
We don't believe in tying you into contracts. Services are invoiced monthly or as one off costs.
You are free to cancel at any time, subject to 30 days notice.
Business Start Up Services
Self Employed Business Start Up Service
£40 one off cost
As a one off cost, we will set you up as a Sole Trader and ensure the following are in place:
- HMRC registrations for Sole Trader
- Help with setting up a Business Bank Account, and online payments for your business
- All necessary Tax registrations, depending on your individual needs, such as Self Assessment, PAYE, and VAT
- Business guidance and advice specific to your needs.
LIMITED COMPANY BUSINESS START UP SERVICE
£50 one off cost
As a one off cost, we will form your Limited Company for you, providing a service which encompasses the following:
- Companies House Registration and Company Formation
- Production of Memorandum of Association and Certificate of Incorporation
- Help with setting up a Business Bank Account, and e-payment solutions
- Complete HMRC Registrations where applicable, for Corporation Tax, VAT (including flat rate scheme), and PAYE
- Guidance on starting a new business, specific to your needs.
Basic Bookkeeping Package
£29 per month
£19 per month
Our basic bookkeeping package is designed for businesses who want to keep their costs low, and who are therefore happy to undertake some aspects of bookkeeping themselves, using our software and with our unlimited support. This package gives you access to your own Free Agent Online Bookkeeping account, allowing you manage the day to day administration of your business, with our guidance and help whenever you need it.
Online Bookkeeping provides you total control over the following business activities:
- Manage all your client contacts and projects in one place
- Create Estimates and Invoices, including the ability to accept electronic online payments
- Track and chase late payments automatically
- Record Expenses and link these to Projects and Tasks.
- Photograph receipts on your smartphone and upload / tag to expenses.
- Automatically get a daily feed from your bank account for real time transaction monitoring
- Manage cashflow in real time
- Monitor Profit and Loss
- View a Tax Timeline to forecast and manage all the different types of tax
- Forecast and manage dividends
- View staff payroll, and your own pay
At no extra cost, the core package also gives you access to online support, email support, and telephone support offering an unrivaled level of help and guidance when you get a bit stuck.
£20 per hour
Some clients do not have the time or inclination to manage their bookkeeping tasks themselves. We completely understand this and therefore offer clients the chance to outsource some or all of their bookkeeping.
Outsourced bookkeeping can include the following services, depending on your needs, and is charged on a time and materials basis.
- Client Invoicing
- Expense and Bill Management
- Bank Account Reconciliation
Every client is unique, so please contact us to discuss your individual requirements for bookkeeping. We will advise how much time we think is needed and therefore the likely cost.
Fixed Fee 'Add On' Services
We provide a fully outsourced payroll service including support for Auto Enrolment / Pensions, Childcare Voucher schemes, Statutory Payments and Student Loan repayments.
Simply tell us who you pay, how much, and how often and we take care of the rest. We submit all required payroll information to HMRC (known as RTI reporting) and will send you a detailed report showing the amounts to transfer to your staff and HMRC.
All your staff have access to their own online portal where they can view and download their payslips and other documents such as their annual P60.
1-5 Employee's £10
5-20 Employee's £30
20-50 Employee's £50
We will calculate, prepare and submit your VAT returns to HMRC.
We cater for standard VAT schemes, and the VAT Flat Rate scheme including the new Limited Cost Trader option which will apply from 1st April 2017.
VAT Returns and Submissions
£15 per month
We can provide monthly management reports for both Sole Traders and Limited Companies.
Full Profit and Loss Report - this report shows your business's trading during the month. It shows all your business's income and expenses, and your current tax obligations, and retained / distributed profit.
Balance Sheet - this report shows you everything that your business owns - its assets - and everything that it owes - its liabilities - as at a given moment in time.
Monthly Management Reports
£19 per month
If you operate as a Sole Trader, we will produce your annual trading accounts showing your income, outgoings, profit, and tax obligations. These will be discussed and reviewed with you prior to using the data to calculate your tax obligations at the end of the year.
annual Trading Accounts
£192 annually or £16 per month
End of Year Accounts
£540 annually or £45 per month
(Turnover less than £650k)
£900 annually or £75 per month
(Turnover greater than £650k)
As a Limited Company director, you will have certain responsibilities in terms of financial compliance. We support all this obligations with our End of Year Accounting add on service.
Specifically, our End of Year Accounts add-on includes the services below. Your accounts will be discussed and reviewed with you prior to submission to the relevant authorities.
- Preparation and submission of End of Year Company Accounts to HMRC and Companies House.
- Preparation and submission of Corporation Tax Return to HMRC
- Preparation and submission of Companies House Confirmation Statement (Annual Return)
As a Sole Trader or Limited Company Director you are legally required to submit an annual Self Assessment tax return.
We will prepare your return and discuss it with you, prior to submitting to HMRC. We will clearly communicate any tax due, how you need to pay it, and by when.
SELF ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN
£150 per return
(20% discount for clients on monthly packages)