One Monthly Cost
Fixed Price Bookkeeping Services
£75 + VAT per month
Simple, affordable and compliant bookkeeping
Includes Completion and Submission of End of Year Accounts and Company Tax Return
Fixed Price Bookkeeping
Certain businesses have fairly simple accounts, such as IT Contractors or Professional Services business. You dont make goods, you don't have large numbers of employees, or and you don't have significant assets to manage such as offices and equipment.
As such your accounts will be simpler than those of bigger businesses and thats why we recognise there is a need to provide a low fixed price monthly service that provides you with all the tools, software, and support you need to manage your business finances and accounts.
Our Fixed Price bookkeeping services are charged at £75 per month + VAT and include all services you need to run your business, including completion and submission of end of year accounts. We believe this is one of the best value 'contractor accounting' packages in the UK today.
That's it: nothing hidden, nothing extra, no contracts, no minimum period, no cancellation charges.
What is included?
- FreeAgent Bookkeeping Software is included in all our fixed price packages
- A full payroll service for up to 2 employees is included.
- Bank Reconciliation - we will automatically reconcile your bank account transactions.
- VAT Returns are completed and submitted.
- Monthly reports showing your income, outgoings, profit / loss, and tax position.
- Completion and Submission of your End of Year Accounts and Corporation Tax returns is included.
What is not included?
Our fixed price package does not include the day to day admin tasks that some of our clients outsource to us under our flexible bookkeeping services. The includes the following:
- Raising Client Invoices on your behalf (you can use your online FreeAgent account to rasie invoices and receive payments)
- Entering / Processing Expenses on your behalf (you can use your online FreeAgnet account or the FreeAgent app to record your expenses
- Completion and Submission of your Personal Self Assessment Tax Return is not included. Please read here on pricing this service separately.
Why has FreeAgent Bookkeeping Software won so many awards?
Your online FreeAgent Bookkeeping account will become the heart-beat of your business. FreeAgent is used by over 50,000 UK businesses and has a collection of acclaimed awards. It offers all the tools, controls and features for running a business. Some of the most popular features are as follows:
- Your data is available 24/7 on any device. No need to install anything, the software is fully cloud based meaning your data is accessible, secure, and always backed up.
- Manage your clients, contacts and projects.
- Produce and send estimates and invoices, including an online payment facility to get paid faster or by direct debit.
- Manage expenses and receipts - digitally.
- Connect directly to your bank accounts to see a real time view of transactions and automatically reconcile transactions on a daily basis.
- View real time Profit and Loss, and tax forecasts
- Manage Pay and Dividends across your business
What are the benefits of using a bookkeeper?
- Your business will be compliant with HMRC legislation, including the up and coming Making Tax Digital initiatives, which HMRC will begin to implement from 2017.
- Your will always know how much money is coming in and going out of your business - your online account connects directly to your bank account and shows you a real time view of your income, expenditure, and profit / loss.
- You will know which taxes are due, how much, and when - your online account shows you a tax timeline and with our support we will ensure you never miss tax deadlines.
- Smarter invoicing. Start invoicing customers electronically, including the ability for your customers to pay you online, by card, or by direct debit, ensuring you receive payments more quickly.
- Use your online account to manage your client database and your projects.
- Record expenses and mileage on the go, including scanning and uploading receipts from your phone.
- Manage pay and dividends across your business.
- Remove the worry and burden HMRC compliance with our support services for VAT, Payroll, and end of year accounting.