Abacus Jack has been built to support the digital transformation of the business tax system, planned over the next few years.
What does that mean?
Our bookkeeping and accountancy services are are based on cloud accounting and will be compliant with HMRC's "Making Tax Digital" legislation, due to come into force from April 2018.
An Abacus Jack online account means you are able to manage all your business administration online; accessible anywhere, from any device. Nothing to download, update, store, or backup. Think of it as Mission Control for your business. We use award winning bookkeeping software from Free Agent - a product which is trusted by over 40,000 UK businesses.
So forget spreadsheets, shoe boxes of receipts, or piles of old bank statements.
Mission Control for your business
Here are just some of the benefits of Abacus Jack Bookkeeping
- Manage your clients, projects, and time online
- Prepare and send personalised invoices, electronically
- Accept online payments, card payments, or direct debits
- Record expenses, receipts, and mileage online, or from your smartphone
- Connect to your bank account and see transactions automatically reconciled
- Manage your cash flow, profit, and tax obligations
- Manage IR35 status on a project by project basis (for IT Contractors)
- Manage pay and dividends across your business
- Remove the worry and burden of tax, end of year commitments, and HMRC submissions
Register an Interest
There is a growing number of small businesses who are already very comfortable working online, but who could really benefit from a digital bookkeeping solution. It puts them in control of their day to day business admin, making tasks simpler, quicker and more affordable.
Abacus Jack is specifically designed for UK small businesses, freelancers, and contractors. Please feel free to give us a call if you think you would benefit from running your business more efficiently. We'd love to hear from you and we are a small, friendly and approachable team.